Cape Town, 15 Sept 2014:
Coming off the back of two enormously successful shows in Cape Town and Johannesburg, which had record attendance, the Good Food & Wine Show returns to the Durban Exhibition Centre from 24 October to 26 October 2014.
This year we are putting the feast back into festival and the fun back into family and for the trade, the savvy back into business with the ultimate foodie celebration experience.
If you are a distributor, retailer, chef or catering student involved in the food, beverage and hospitality industry, you are invited to pre-register for our FREE trade day on Friday 24 October between 10H00 – 21H00. Please submit your details by following this link: http://www.goodfoodandwineshow.co.za/trade-registration/
(Credentials will be checked and approved).
Here’s why you need to be there:
- Get first-hand knowledge of the trends affecting your industry
- Experience what’s new, hot and happening in the foodie world
- Attend special Q&A sessions with local and international chefs and get their take on the business end of food and drink – globally and nationally
- Check out the competition
- Be inspired to go further
To whet your appetite
Durban Good Food & Wine Show is set to sizzle with a varied and festive line-up of attractions and features such as:
- Celebrity chefs – Hayden Quinn, Reza Mahammad, Benny Masekwameng and Siba Mtongana.
- Are you food fit and is your food fit for you – find out with Lentswe Bhengu, Hayden Quinn and Extreme Nutrition
- Explore the craft beer route – as South Africans tap into artisanal beers, this sector is set to grow – discover new tastes and why you need to include a range of boutique beers in your fridge
- Wine Avenue – opportunity to win a mini-cellar to the value of R17k and explore some of the Cape’s finest most sought after wines
- If you are into baking – we have you covered – theatres for young and the more mature are on trend with the global phenomenon.
So, have you registered yet? There are limited numbers of FREE trade passes we can distribute this year so we urge you to click here and send us a mail.
All submissions will be proofed before accreditation is issued. The TRADE ticket is valid for Friday 24th October 2014 only.